Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Somewhere over the...


Seriously, writing this as the rain continues to pour and the wind blows outside.  We could use a rainbow!  But, til we get a real one, here's my hexie flower count for this week...yep, you got it...10 hexagon flowers!!  I have been in the mood to sit in front of the T.V. and that means a lot of sewing gets done!  I only have 17 to go for the Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt in the works.  Of course, then I'll get back to finishing the white borders. Eventually it'll come together but I'm in no rush with this one. Just enjoying the process.

Be sure to visit One Flower Wednesday to see more hexie progress!

14 comments:

Robyns Home in the Mountains said...

Isnt this fun seeing others gardens grow week by week..Looking forward to seeing the white around them...I really hope the rain stops for you all up there real soon...

Nata said...

WOW, gleich 10 Stück auf einmal!! Toll!

Viele Grüße und alles Liebe für 2011!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a beautiful rainbow of hexie flowers! I, too, am sitting here listening to the rain.

Faith S. said...

Hmmm, TEN this week?! Someone must be on break from school right now! ;)

-Char

Joke said...

You have been busy sewing 10 flowers together.
I love the colours, it makes me happy just looking at them.
Have a great New Year's Eve and all the best voor 2011.

Vivian said...

Your rainbow of flowers is lovely. I recognize several of those fabrics as being somewhere in my stash too.
Looking forward to seeing how you'll join them.
Happy New Year.

Birdie said...

Love the rainbow. You are getting close to completion, at least the flower part. Happy New Year, from snowy Canada.

Gerda Hartman said...

Wow, they look lovely. Happy New Year.

Jeanette said...

wow Wendy. Fabulous flowers for a fabulous effort. I've still got to take a photo of mine. Maybe i'll get it done today. lol The rainbow looks lovely.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Those are SO cute! Can't wait to see your quilt!

Karen said...

A very beautiful rainbow Wendy! And that is so right, no rush, just enjoy!

Quiltjane said...

Such gorgeous, bright colours.

Leanne said...

WOW 10 - in a week - good on you -
Love the colours.
Love Leanne

Lee Prairie Designs said...

WOW is right oh my what a beautiful rainbow! Love how you displayed them.

Happy New Year Wendy and to your family, Carolyn