Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Sunday Monday Blues

So does anybody else start getting the Monday Morning Blues on Sunday night?

Actually it starts early sunday morning for me most weekends.  I just dread the rush of the week, no time to think....or do anything besides the grind of work.  But today I didn't let it get the best of me.  Got some housework done and then gave myself all afternoon to sew.

 A few more sneak peeks at the quilt I can't show yet! 
Now gonna veg with some hand sewing......

And then try to keep some balance by allowing myself a bit of time to sew every night...even if it's just long enough to make a few 9 patch blocks like these.

Hoping you all have a productive and satisfying week!

2 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

I love what you are working on! I think the Monday morning blues hit me about mid-day on Sundays.

Karen said...

Looks like a fun one! I hear you about the Monday morning blues. :(